Given that several of the project’s workshops in Israel and Palestine were cancelled due of the conflict, it was suggested to setup our own song making experience before leaving the region and invite anyone that was interested. I could never have imagined what happened after the wheels of this idea were put in motion.

Read More

The ‘Parents Circle – Families Forum’ is in my view the most outstanding peace organisations I have ever come across. In summary (from their website): The “Parents Circle – Families Forum (PCFF) is a grassroots organisation of bereaved Palestinians and Israelis. The PCFF promotes reconciliation as an alternative to hatred and revenge”. We were to work with their youth camp, to facilitate a jam…

Read More

Saturday , October 11th – Theaterhaus, Berlin: a half day workshop where a group of participants from around Berlin gathered to create a ritual song. Through building a safe space where we could express our whole selves: our bodies, our voices and our stories, we opened the door to the music – it simply flowed organically.

Read More